I cried yesterday..
Cried once, then after dinner and all that.
Yep.
Well.. What can I say..
Do I deserve a loss?
Subjectively, I don't think so.
Objectively, yeah...
PL is quite a good team.. We weren't up for it.. Which we have, I guess, mostly just ourselves to blame for..
Anyway..
Not making it into the last two spots was also a bit too much..
We are good enough to be considered for those two spots..
But maybe the real problem lies in the fact that rjc decided to have only 2 debates for prelims..
Who knows what may have caused us to lose or not even get to the last 2 spots..
Could just be us, the ultimate reason we weren't close to being successful..
I don't want to speculate, it's just toturous.
I always believed that I was the main reason for every fault, and that every success wasn't because of me.
It's hard to say that for this.
Maybe I should be looking forward?
Which would just be tough.
Real tough.
Sigh.
8:22 PM
My Destiny
Fish o' drugs
NYPS --> ACS(Independent)
25 June
optimist801@hotmail.com
Loves:
Sailing.
Debating.
Friends.
Drugs.
Boys.
Girls.
Music.
Certain someone.
Hates:
Stupid little kids
Insecurity
That when she jumped for joy..
She got stuck.
And if you want my tagboard, you gotta click a square below the bottom most one there <--

Create your own Friend Test here
Wishlist
It suggests a Gucci sweater and i realise i want one too : )
Lalala~