Finally.
The exams are here.
I WANT them to be here.
Because the earlier they come.
The earlier they go.
Logic k!
It's undeniable.
They have to come anyway.
Why not now?
Anyway!
Motion for next week is OUT.
The clash with the exams is IMMINENT.
Did i spell that right.
Doesn't matter. What matters is that it's here.
Interesting.
Some people have more points for prop..............
That really helps my team.............
Because the stronger opp will be opp..
Weaker will be prop...
That's the way life works.
I guess.
So now that geog and chinese are over, the two very memory dependent subjects are passing..
Tomorrow is hist and larts..
HMMM.
Larts.
The propensity for weird creative points.
But most of all..
Must learn more about love..
And give less weird descriptions.
Lol.
Just rambling.
"This is the sounddd of my soul.. I bought a ticket to the world, but now I've come back again.. Why do I find it hard to write the next line, oh I want the truth to be said"
The song is totally romantic.
: )
Ok that's just me.
Shall go revise more for LArts!
2:29 PM
My Destiny
Fish o' drugs
NYPS --> ACS(Independent)
25 June
optimist801@hotmail.com
Loves:
Sailing.
Debating.
Friends.
Drugs.
Boys.
Girls.
Music.
Certain someone.
Hates:
Stupid little kids
Insecurity
That when she jumped for joy..
She got stuck.
And if you want my tagboard, you gotta click a square below the bottom most one there <--

Create your own Friend Test here
Wishlist
It suggests a Gucci sweater and i realise i want one too : )
Lalala~