Today was hectic, but I wasn't in a rush.
It was agonising, yet I'm not in pain.
It leaves me with a void, but the emptiness makes me full.
So..
It makes me want to ask.. Was the day really worth it?
Was the month really worth it?
Is the effort still worth the reward?
The answer has to be yes.
More than having little debate,
it's about understanding things better.
Today I've accepted the fact that it is hard for people to be 100% perfect,
to have everything your way and,
that maybe some things happen the way they shouldn't.
X(
Zzzz
Shall leave it at that.
MGS beat RGS
RGS shouldn't have been there.
Period.
11:25 PM
My Destiny
Fish o' drugs
NYPS --> ACS(Independent)
25 June
optimist801@hotmail.com
Loves:
Sailing.
Debating.
Friends.
Drugs.
Boys.
Girls.
Music.
Certain someone.
Hates:
Stupid little kids
Insecurity
That when she jumped for joy..
She got stuck.
And if you want my tagboard, you gotta click a square below the bottom most one there <--

Create your own Friend Test here
Wishlist
It suggests a Gucci sweater and i realise i want one too : )
Lalala~