You’re the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say.
You’re the smile on my face,
The twinkle in my eye.
The warmth inside my heart,
The fullness in my life.
You’re the hand that’s laced in mine,
And the coat upon my back.
My friend, my love,
My shoulder to lean on.
You’re my silly, mature, caring,
Thoughtful, bright, and honest guy.
The one who holds me tightly,
When I need to cry.
You’re the dimple in my cheek,
The ever-constant tingle in my soul.
The voice that makes me weak,
The happiness of my life.
You are all I’ve wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I’ve dreamed of,
You are all of this to me.
- Melissa Collette -
3:37 PM
My Destiny
Fish o' drugs
NYPS --> ACS(Independent)
25 June
optimist801@hotmail.com
Loves:
Sailing.
Debating.
Friends.
Drugs.
Boys.
Girls.
Music.
Certain someone.
Hates:
Stupid little kids
Insecurity
That when she jumped for joy..
She got stuck.
And if you want my tagboard, you gotta click a square below the bottom most one there <--

Create your own Friend Test here
Wishlist
It suggests a Gucci sweater and i realise i want one too : )
Lalala~