I went to NYPS today.
For about a year since the last time.
And man it was full of nostalgia
Save for the lousy security guard, but nevermind that.
Looking at the facade once again; it's just nostalgic.
All the guys playing basketball; the larger than necessary canteen, the out-of-bounds general office which i went to.
Despite spending less then 10 minutes looking around, it feels like being taken back just a few years.
A few years?
It's been THAT long?
Amazing.
Didn't expect such a thing. It just sucks, leaving school.
All the guys, girls and good teachers.
Really, the teachers there were more motivated than those in ACS lol
Some only though.
I just missed it all.
Looking at the trophy cabinet hehe.
I know I contributed to about 5 medals there, at most.
Ahh.
But the point is that I'd give anything to get back to school again.
Sigh.
6:42 PM
My Destiny
Fish o' drugs
NYPS --> ACS(Independent)
25 June
optimist801@hotmail.com
Loves:
Sailing.
Debating.
Friends.
Drugs.
Boys.
Girls.
Music.
Certain someone.
Hates:
Stupid little kids
Insecurity
That when she jumped for joy..
She got stuck.
And if you want my tagboard, you gotta click a square below the bottom most one there <--

Create your own Friend Test here
Wishlist
It suggests a Gucci sweater and i realise i want one too : )
Lalala~